In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Casino” means the Dragonara Casino, operated by Dragonara Gaming Limited C- with a registered address at Dragonara Palace, Dragonara Road, St. Julian’s, STJ 3143, Malta.
- “Customer/s” mean(s) a Registered Customer at the Casino.
- “Games” means casino and any other games offered at the Casino.
- “Participate” and any cognate thereof means, without limitation, any of the conduct described below.
- “Intellectual Property” means trademarks and trade names, whether registered or not, including, but not limited to, trademark applications and registered trademarks, with the goodwill which attaches in such trade names and trademarks, domain names, getup, trade dress and trading style including without limitation as presented in websites; domain name registrations and any variations thereof now and in the future; any copyright in the getup, trade dress or trading style, any right or licence under copyright to use such getup, trade dress or trading style, any software code, architecture of software, look and feel of software, or any other intellectual property, owned by or licensed to us, in each case in any part of the world.
- “Registered Customer” means a person who has registered with the Casino upon first entry to the Casino and who has been given an entry status upon first visit.
- “Service” means the availability, and provision, of the games that enables you to Participate and any other service or product offered by us at the Casino.
- “We/Us/Our” means Dragonara Gaming Limited, in all matters pertaining to the Games, together with (where context permits) its holding companies and subsidiaries.
- “Website” means dragonaracasino.com, also referred to as the “Casino”.
- “You/Your” and also referred to as “Player”, means any person who enters the Casino and Participates in any game provided by the Casino.
The Dragonara Casino
The Dragonara Casino is a brand managed by Dragonara Gaming Limited (C-49848), a Maltese registered company whose registered address is Dragonara Palace, Dragonara Road, St Julian’s STJ 3143, Malta. All transactions between you and The Dragonara Casino take place in Malta.
Your Participation at The Dragonara Casino
If you are a Maltese national, you may enter the Dragonara Casino and participate only if you are at least 25 years of age. For all other nationals, you may enter the Dragonara Casino and participate if you are 18 years of age. It is illegal to play at The Dragonara Casino if you are under 18 years old.
You will be required to submit a valid photo identification proving your age and address upon entering the Casino. Acceptable identification documentation includes, but is not necessarily limited to a current and valid passport, driving licence or ID card.
You accept that Participation at The Dragonara Casino is at your sole option, discretion and risk. Your attention is therefore also brought to the clause hereunder relating to the limitation of our liability and your indemnification of us
You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in relation to your Participation. We are not responsible for any illegal or unauthorised use of our services by you. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to assist us, to the extent that you are able, with the compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Save as otherwise specifically limited/disallowed by the application of an applicable law, The Dragonara Casino shall accept no liability whatsoever, and cannot be held liable for any damages or losses which are deemed, or alleged to have arisen, out of, or in connection with, your Participation. Moreover, The Dragonara Casino reserves the sole and unfettered right to not allow you entry to the Casino at any point in time without giving any reason whatsoever.